This bay is located west of Korshamn, and is one of the outer islands in Rosfjorden. The bay is south on Kjøpsøy in a sheltered area. The depth makes it suitable for vessels with a deep draft. Notice the compass rose dated 1550 at the viewpoint «Fløyet».
Two wooden docks and one stone wharf. Deep berth. Barbecue coal grill and tripod firepit bowl. The yellow shed is open for accommodation. The red belongs to the club «Sæløer og Lista Kystlag» and is also open for accommodation. Sheep graze this hilly island.